September went by so fast. These last two weeks the weather changed and now fall is here for good. I welcomed it with a cold that I am not sure I am completely over yet. This month I’ve been cooking a lot. From bread and crisps to savory and sweet tarts (a mushroom and a chocolate pear one), I’ve been spending some time in the kitchen preparing delicious food. Last month I asked what made you happy in August and you came up with all sorts of huge wonderful things: planning a wedding, falling in love and going on vacation. Today, I am going to share with you the small wonderful things that made me really happy in September.
- Skype calls with my friends
- Fall weather
- Dance tango in the living room (while I don’t have a clue about tango)
- Downton Abbey and House of Cards (how could I live without it?!)
- Spiced tea
- Freshly baked bread on a Saturday morning
- The fact that I got back to my regular yoga class
- Watch make-up and hair tutorials on YouTube
- French songs and this song on repeat
- Teach math
What was the highlight of your month, big or small?