The end of my vacations is fast approaching. I had a great time this year and did so many things. This month it was very easy to find things that made me happy. In fact I could have put 100 different things in that list today. I will come back soon with more photos and details about my adventures, but in the meantime here’s the top 10 of the things that made me happy.
- Show my home city to friends from Norway
- The smell of loukoumades in the air
- Read a little bit every single day
- Cook a meal using only ingredients from the yard
- Switch off the phone and log off the Internet
- Shop for bathing suits
- Swim in a pool with a great view over Athens
- My first running race in Greece, a 7km race in Kefalonia
- Sing as loud as I can alone in the car while driving as fast as possible
What have you been up to lately?