…and it hangs on the wall.
Well, not yet, but it will hang soon. It took me a really long time to finish it, but the process was very relaxing. I like the result very much, although I could keep changing colors.
- First, I decided on a geometric pattern. I was torn between circles and polygons and I chose the later.
- I started with blues and greens, and when I was over them I added some purple. Probably next time I will go for some reds and pinks (I have many big plans about what I am going to paint next).
- From a quick estimation, the painting process took me around 30 hours total. If it sounds a long time to you, it’s because it is.
- The canvas is 60 by 70 cm. It’s not small at all and it makes an impact.
- Now my friends want me to make something for them. Should I make a business out of it? I don’t know. Hmm…
What do you think?