Sonia from Style and Critics invited me to answer a few fun random questions…
1. Which is your dream trip?
A road trip accross USA.
2. Bare foot in sand or walking in the snow?
Definitely bare foot in sand! After spending most of last winter walking in the snow, I am 100% sure I don’t like it at all.
3. Heels or sneakers for your daily outfit?
Sneakers! Second place goes to boots. I don’t even have a proper pair of heels in Norway..
4. If you could change your job what would you like to do?
That’s a tricky one! I would like to do something creative. I could be a writer or a designer.
5. What made you start blogging?
I was reading blogs for a long time and I thought that starting one of my own would be a creative outlet. Also I wanted to design a blog on my own (code and everything). So far I like the process a lot, even though I don’t have the time to post that often anymore.
6. At the end of a hard day what relaxes you?
Laying on the couch with some hot chocolate and a good book. It’s good to unplug for a while every day.
7. Which is your favorite movie & why?
I like romantic movies a lot. Julia Robbert’s movies are probably my favorite ones. And “you’ve got mail”.
8. At your home the decoration is based on your taste or and on your mate?
It’s a mix.
9. What makes you feel sexiest?
Bodycon dresses. I’ve aquired at least ten dresses during 2013 and I keep going strong..
11. Do you collect something with fury? If yes, what?
Not really. Unless you count all these dresses!