This month I spend a week in Milan with work. It was very exhausting, but so nice to change the scenery for some days. I made some time to climb up to the Duomo, eat some nice dinners, have the perfect Italian ice cream, sunbath and do some shopping. I found the perfect little black bag. I count it as a present to myself for my birthday, one of the many. Now I am back to Trondheim and my regular schedule. I had some time to relax and feel like myself again. Here’s what made me happy this month.
– Give my biggest smile to the mirror when I wake up
– Cheese plates with jam
– Load my iPad with series and books for my trip to Milan
– The feeling of always being on the go
– Braid my hair
– My favorite Greek song on the radio
– Buy cute notebooks
– When I keep a conversation going in Norwegian
– Italian ice cream
– Sleep on clean sheets on my own bed
ps. Have a great week!