From time to time I get some smoothie addiction. Last year I was very into strawberry smoothie and few months ago I would prefer my smoothie with pears and cinnamon. My latest addiction is frozen berries and cocoa smoothie. I usually have it only with blueberries, but you can add any berries you like. This time I used a mix of several berries including raspberries and blueberries. I usually like my smoothies not loaded with calories, so I don’t add any sweetener, but if you don’t like it sour just add a teaspoon of honey. Enjoy!
Berries and cocoa smoothie
Servings: 1. Preparation: 3 min. Cooking time: 0 min. Total time: 3 min.
- 100 gr mixed frozen berries*
- 1 dl almond milk or regular milk
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp honey (optional)*
- Put the frozen berries in a tall bowl (mine came with my minipimer).
- Top them with enough milk to almost cover them.
- Add the cocoa and the honey if you’re using it.
- Mix well with a minipimer.
- Drink it or eat it with a spoon as I do!
Even though the weather is getting colder, I really like my frozen smoothie, especially after a workout. Do you have a favorite a smoothie? Tell me and I’ll try it!