Photo credits: Stefano Marchionini
In September, there was a book challenge in Facebook that went viral. One should mention the ten book that stayed with him in some way, but not think too hard about it. Here are my picks.
- Beyond the pleasure principle – Sigmund Freud
- The Parrot’s Theorem – Denis Guedj
- The Compassionate Brain – Gerald Hüther
- Semiotics in everyday life – Umberto Eco*
- Istanbul: The Imperial City – John Freely
- Uncle Petros and Goldbach’s Conjecture – Apostolos Doxiadis
- Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter – Simone de Beauvoir
- Frikandela, the witch who hated carols – Eugene Trivizas*
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being – Milan Kundera
- The Orange Girl – Jostein Gaarder
Which books are your favorite ones of all times?
* I couldn’t find the english titles of these books, so I did the best I could.
ps. Have a great weekend! Mine is going to be a long one. Check my Instagram to find out more!