This month has been so full and so crazy. I visited London for the first time and drove to a nearby city to see some snow and breathe cold air. I also had guests visiting from Athens for the last week of the month. I loved seeing my home full of people and eating out almost every night. November was such a great month! Now on to the holidays! In other news, I plan to document December by following this Christmas photo challenge. Are you in? I’ll show you my takes at the end on the year here and on Instagram every day.
– The smell of butter and chocolate melting
– Weekend getaways to big cities
– Packages of things I’ve ordered in the mail
– When my lower back cracks
– Have the best time with guest from Athens
– When I move a recipe from my “Recipes I’d like to try” board to my “Really good recipes I’ve tried and liked” board
– Unsubscribe from mailing lists
– Listen to Greek radio on the way to work
– Take a Wednesday off and drive to the mountains to see some snow
– Kids playing chess
What was the highlight of your month?