February was the month of my huge Europe train trip. The first part was for work (even though I managed to sneak in lots of fun) and the second one a much-needed vacation. I hadn’t had a trip like that in a long time and I am so grateful to be back in Paris today. Without further ado, here’s my happy list of the month.
– Talk to strangers
– Travel by train from Paris to Tübingen to Leuven and back to Paris
– The Valentine’s day dress up party for people who are in love and people who are not in love
– Sleep on the couch on a Sunday afternoon while my favorite TV show is playing
– Make new friends
– My very warm winter duvet
– Run in foreign cities
– Fried eggs over toasted bread slices
– Fold and put away laundry
ps. Photos by that very talended friend of mine.