March was a fast month. One week in Paris, one week on sick leave (without a voice), a weekend in Stockholm and then way too much work and deadlines. It was a very fun and social month (I’ve been kicking ass of that new year’s resolution). I did things just because yolo and it felt good most of the time. Living life to the fullest, right? Now onto Easter vacations…
– When I know the lyrics of Norwegian songs playing on the radio
– Live in the same apartment with 9 other people for a week (so much fun!)
– Group selfies with the GoPro
– Paris (in the morning, afternoon and night)
– Movies filmed in Athens
– The fact that I understand Swedish and can communicate with my Norwegian
– Get lost in Stockholm while it snows
– Season 3 of House of Cards
What made your month?
ps. I’ll be signing off this week to spend time with my family, so have a great Easter!