So, it’s 5.45 in the morning and I am already up. It’s not the worse case of jet lag, but a couple more hours of sleep would be nice. After 5 years without a stamp in my passport, yesterday I collected another stamp when crossing the Canadian border. I am staying in the 26th floor of an apartment building with a beautiful view over the city. It’s going to be a legendary trip.
May was a long month with way too many public holidays, if there is such a thing. And were there are too many holidays, there is too much drinking. Last weekend I got the worst hangover in many years. But there was also lots of good food and friends get-together’s. How was your month?
– Clean the house on a sunny morning
– 17th of May celebrations
– A night out partying and dancing
– Get a free upgrade on my flights
– Self Control and blocking social media for a day
– Work out in the morning before going to work
– No tights weather
– A cappuccino on a day that everything goes wrong
– Fly across the Atlantic
– When the city is full of crazy students finishing school
Have a great weekend!