Niagara falls

The most special part about my trip to Canada was the day trip to Niagara falls. Niagara falls is one of those places that you have to visit at least once in your life, along with the Death Valley, Route 66 etc. and since I was so close, I had to take a day off and travel there. I spend a good couple of hours walking along the river and ate a delicious burger that I’ll remember for a long time. I have no more to say. I’ll let the photos speak for themselves.

Niagara-falls-01

Niagara-falls-02

Niagara-falls-03

Niagara-falls-04

Niagara-falls-05

Niagara-falls-06

Niagara-falls-07

Niagara-falls-08

Niagara-falls-09

Niagara-falls-10

Niagara-falls-11

Niagara-falls-12

ps. Some other great falls.. 😉
ps2. Have a spectacular midsummer weekend!

11 Comments

1. Wow, these photos are incredible! It looks so vast and beautiful :|)

2. Niagara Falls is on my list of must sees… what’s funny is that my son has already seen it (my parents took him one summer)! I feel like I’m missing out in my family lol.

3. Amazing photos <3

4. Definitely on my bucket list!!!! So pretty!!!

5. WOW! Those photos are absolutely incredible! I’m so jealous — I’ve always wanted to visit Niagara Falls!

So glad I found this post on Travel Tuesday, now I have some drool-worthy photos to keep revisiting!

6. Wow! This is spectacular. I can only imagine views like this. I bet it is overwhelming and stunning in person! Thank you for adding this to Wanderlust Stories! 🙂

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ?

• INSTAGRAM

• Look at that blue blue Easter evia home greece travelinghellip
    •  traveling travelling traveler home mourteri greece sea beach eviahellip
    • Easter Spring Home evia home notvegan easter avlonari greece travelinghellip
    • A runners paradise hdr philothei running run nikeplus lovethisplace runningathenshellip
    • Finally got that eyeliner right on my first try selfiehellip
    • Life in colors nikeplus run running colordayrun oaka travel travelerhellip
    • Spring travel traveler traveling travelling greece athens mycity home sunhellip
    •          hellip
    • Pske ferieee traveling travelling traveler klm flight airplane rain goinghomehellip
  • PINTEREST

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: