At the beginning of September I became really stressed with work. I was mentally prepared for it, but still it was a big change. On top of that, I decided to become a morning person and as always I chose to do it the wrong way, cold turkey (here’s the right way if you care to find out). From fights to a broken dishwasher (that will take a crazy amount of money to replace), there were so many things that went wrong this month. I was very grateful for turning on my fairy lights and enjoying the occasional relaxing fall night, listening to the rain and reading a book. Apart from that, here’s the rest I was grateful for in September…
– Take a break from work to get me a free cappuccino and some chocolate
– The very inappropriate quote: “I don’t do yoga because I don’t want anyone to tell me to put my what where.”
– Go to the theater for the first time in Trondheim and see Hamlet in Norwegian
– Start my day at 6 in the morning (and going for that early morning run)
– Happy colleagues who smile without any specific reason
– This tinted conditioning oil for the lips and MAC Crème in your coffee lipstick (it’s the perfect MLBB* shade)
– The smell of warm caramel
How was your month?
ps. Photos from my iphone for September.
* My Lips But Better 🙂