I’m a bit late with my December happy things, but I was too busy to open my laptop, edit photos and write posts. This December I was counting down the days, the hours, the minutes to get to Greece. There is something that many don’t realise. Yes, I am very happy and thankful for my life and friends in Trondheim. It is more than I could ever wish for, but I’ve been away for almost 4 years now and there are times, especially during the winter, when I miss my family, the sun, Athens. This time I managed to spend most of my time in downtown Athens, eating out, drinking and going to the theatre, which is exactly what I needed. Now I am back to work, back to Trondheim and so ready for this fresh start.
– Buy lots of tea at Fortnum and Mason and drinking chocolate at Whittard
– Lip sync videos (THIS ONE!)
– Bake cakes and make chocolate truffles for my family
– Go to the theatre in Greece (something I really miss in Trondheim)
– Catch up with friends I hadn’t seen in a very long while
– Forget everything and just enjoy life
– Eat the best pastrami, ham and cheese
– Run with my cousin and my brother and make running plans for 2016
ps. Photos from my Christmas vacations in Greece.