I have a soft spot for video making and it’s growing on me slowly. Last week, I made this peanut butter pie for a party I was going to attend and couldn’t help but film it. Here’s the result! I hope you try it!.
Peanut butter pie
Servings: 8. Preparation: 20 min. Cooking: 0. Total time: 20 min.
- 24 cookies
- 70 gr butter, melted
- 170 gr cream cheese
- 190 gt peanut butter
- 240 ml whipping cream
- 60 gr icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Using a food processor, blend the cookies. Add the butter and mix a bit more.
- Place the mix in a tart pan (or, in my case a cake pan) and press well. Place it in the fridge.
- In a food processor, mix the peanut butter and the cream cheese and set aside.
- In a big bowl, beat the cream, icing sugar and vanilla until it forms peaks. Add the peanut butter mix and fold lightly.
- Spread the filling in the crust.
- Refrigerate overnight.
You can use chocolate cookies instead of plain ones, drizzle it on top with chocolate or leave it as is. In any case enjoy with some freshly brewed espresso!