February is the month when the days are finally bigger and lighter. This, on its own, makes me extremely happy. This month had nothing too big going on. I have a feeling though that things are going to be more exciting as spring comes to Trondheim…
– The smell of baked goods in the morning and buttery pop corns when I pass by the theatre.
– My very early morning spinning class
– This series of weekly challenges in one of my favourite blogs
– The best tea in the world
– Project pan (that thing where you try to finish off things that you already have before buying new ones)
– Make a spring capsule wardrobe
– Starting my weeks with an empty inbox and desktop screen
– Matt Bomer and White collar, all 6 seasons of it
– Learning a little detail about the life of one of my colleagues (We spend every day in the same office, yet I know so little about her! I was so moved!)
What small things made you happy this month?
ps. Photo via Pinterest.