March started with a horrible cold and Season 4 of House of Cards. It also began with a huge Greek beach party in snowy Trondheim. I took out my swimsuit, shorts, flip-flops and sunglasses and asked for a tattoo (a fake one that was supposed to be the Japanese symbol of the sun, hehe). It was perfect. Later on in March, I traveled to Greece during my Easter break. You can’t imagine how much I needed warmer temperatures and sun. Winter in Trondheim can be long and depressing. All in all, March was interesting. Here’s what made me happy this past month.
– Ask unexpected questions
– House of cards, Season 4, Episode 11 <3
– The realisation that it doesn’t matter if you succeed or you fail, as long as you try
– Tasty videos of recipes I’ll never make
– March in Trondheim, March in Athens, March in general
– A crazy Greek beach party in the mountain near Trondheim
– Getting back to running after a two month-long break
– Sleep for as long as I want (which can be up to 11 hours if I’m sick or really tired)
– Organize my photos (I have a system!)
Now I’m back home from Greece and crazy with some upcoming deadlines! How was March for you?
ps. Photo from said beach party.