Some photos from Greece

This year I decided to spend Easter in Greece in order to run Athens Half Marathon. I ended up running the 5K instead, but I had an awesome time anyway. I also celebrated my brother’s birthday, got a bit sunburned on my nose, drunk enough cappuccino, tested some of the best burgers in the city, returned back home in the morning and drove to the sea. Here are some photos.

greece-athens-easter-20161

greece-athens-easter-20167

greece-athens-easter-201615

greece-athens-easter-201616

greece-athens-easter-201611

greece-athens-easter-201618

greece-athens-easter-201620

9 Comments

1. Beautiful photos! Greece is definitely on my list to visit someday. The photos I see of the country are some of the most beautiful in Europe.

• You should definitely visit! 🙂 If you ever plan to, just let me know if I can be of any help.

2. Lovely photos!

3. nice photos! #travel tuesday

4. beautiful photos! I was in Greece over Easter too, although I just had one day in Athens–I would love to go back!

5. Beautiful shots, as always! So much colour, I need to visit Greece!!

6. Those cakes look incredible, and I’d take that seaview any day. Lovely!

7. Your photos are gorgeous! And the food looks so yummy! 🙂

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ?

• INSTAGRAM

•        food cooking pancakeshellip
    • Throwback Photo by tsamoutalis instalifo instagreece instastyle attrattivo attrattivoofficial hmhellip
    • This time last week athens greece traveling travelling traveler travelhellip
    • Til next time  traveling travelling traveler travel ifihadatwin homehellip
    • KLM has one of the worst costumer services out therehellip
    • Have I shown you my tattoo before? Its been ahellip
    • Good morning instagreece instalifo home athens greece traveling travelling travelerhellip
    • I like it when he cooks for me cooking dinnerhellip
    • Throwback to spring Photo by tsamoutalis attrattivo attrattivoofficial traveling travellinghellip
  • PINTEREST

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: