To close down this year’s blogging series, I want to share my favourite post ideas, the ones I use again and again. It’s nothing too revolutionary, just a list to get you through the dreaded writer’s block. I hope you find it useful.
A photo an hour
A day in life
Books I’ve read and liked (recently)
Take on a challenge and report on it: Cook through a cookbook, Project Pan, unplug for a week…
A guide of a city
Places I want to visit/Places I’ve been to
A food list
See you soon!
ps. Topics from previous blogging series:
- Where do you blog from?
- What I don’t share on the blog.
- 5 sources of inspiration for my blog posts.
- How I plan my blog posts.
- Camera gear and blogging tools.
- Balance blog and work.
- What keeps me motivated.
- What my friends and family think of my blog.
- Blog tour.
- Future plans.
…and a preview of what’s included this year:
- Why I blog
- My writing routine
- My experience with self-hosting
- My favourite Photoshop Actions and tools
- My top 10 writing prompts