A palace in Sintra

A short drive from Lisbon, Sintra is a place one should visit if time allows. The trip will take half to one day, depending on how much of Sintra you want to see. I choose to pass by on my way to Porto and I only visited the Pena national palace, which was supposed to be the top of the attractions in Sintra. From the quick glimpse I got from the rest of the village, there are manyย more interesting things to see. That palace was a magical place. Follow me.

sintra1

sintra24

sintra3

sintra26

sintra27

sintra28

sintra4

ps. This time I was more in front of the camera than I was behind. What a nice change!

Previous Post

9 Comments

1. I can see why you chose to visit Pena and why it’s the top attraction! The architecture is so beautiful, and I love all the bright colors!

2. I did the same as you and only visited the Pena Palace when in Sintra… but it was more than enough! I love Pena Palace. It seriously seems like a child designed it and that makes it so fun! Your pictures are beautiful and brought me right back to my time there! Thanks for sharing and linking up ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Wow, Sintra seems to be the it-place right now! Have been reading about it a lot lately and it still seems unreal to me! So beautiful!

• Really?! I didn’t know about it until a friend who lived in Lisbon said it’s her favorite place! It is very beautiful and worth a visit.

4. Wow, the colours! That yellow is stunning and really jumps out of the photos. Sometimes it’s fun to be photographed more, it makes a nice change ๐Ÿ™‚

5. nice photos! I’ve visited Pena too:) #wanderful wednesday

6. Sintra is so beautiful!! Great to find your blog on #WanderfulWednesday!

7. When did you visit? Maybe we crossed each other! I was there in May ๐Ÿ™‚ Your pictures brought me back to our time there, so beautiful!

• Middle of May, I think I was there on the 17th. Quite a coincidence, right?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ?

• INSTAGRAM

• Look at that blue blue Easter evia home greece travelinghellip
    •  traveling travelling traveler home mourteri greece sea beach eviahellip
    • Easter Spring Home evia home notvegan easter avlonari greece travelinghellip
    • A runners paradise hdr philothei running run nikeplus lovethisplace runningathenshellip
    • Finally got that eyeliner right on my first try selfiehellip
    • Life in colors nikeplus run running colordayrun oaka travel travelerhellip
    • Spring travel traveler traveling travelling greece athens mycity home sunhellip
    •          hellip
    • Pske ferieee traveling travelling traveler klm flight airplane rain goinghomehellip
  • PINTEREST

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: