- When things are messy, in the house or in my life. I don’t care if my house is clean, but messy can really throw me for a loop.
- The opinion of other people, specifically the one of my parents, and the fact that I may have to follow it or let it dictate how I live my life.
- Meetings, the earlier in the day the worse.
- Travels and changes. When things are uncertain. These same things make me extremely happy though, at the same time.
- When I feel that I don’t have control. When other people make choices about my life and they’re not that close to me, we don’t have a relationship built on trust, I feel threatened, which is silly.
- When I expect someone will let me down.
What are your stress triggers?
Hugs and kisses,