“Mom, dad, here’s my tattoo*.”
September was the month I finally caved in and got a tattoo. Here’s the final draft and here’s proof I had been thinking about it for at least 4 years and it wasn’t a spur of the moment thing. I love it, I still get a very stupid smile every time I see it and it makes me so extremely giddy. In other news, this month I was very focused in getting work done and settling back into my routines. Not the most exciting month, but mild is good sometimes. Here’s what made me happy this month.
– When the night is back in Trondheim and the city lights up when it’s dark
– Get a tattoo #κάνω_την_επανάσταση_μου
– The smell of grilled cheese
– Buy new books
– Candles that smell nice
– Every time I blow dry my hair
– Finally clean out the closet and buy lots of new clothes and a fall shade of lipstick*
– Smile at strangers and them smiling back
– The feeling of having faith in the unknown
I’m hoping for a really fun October.
* Two mountains, one has snow. Yes, it means something.
** That was Captive by Mac.