January is almost gone and so are the first three weeks of my marathon training. I’ve done 13 out of the 39 runs of my preparation and it’s been fairly easy. Now comes the fun part, where I push my limits. This month I’ve been surprisingly relaxed and with a much more positive attitude. My PhD is at this point where I must do a lot of writing, which is something I enjoy. February will be a month of long runs and dressed up parties. I can’t wait!
– This for amazing cappuccino at home
– Songs with weird fun lyrics that make sense (like this)
– My new projector, that makes watching movies so much more fun
– Make pancakes with bacon, cheddar and fried eggs on top
– Plan writing days
– Inbox zero
– Train for a race after 2,5 years (yes, it’s been a long time)
– Debug and optimize scripts
– Good hair days
– Bake cakes for my colleagues and my friends
How has the start of 2017 been for you?