The past weekend I went skiing in Åre with my colleagues and came back with many new experiences and a big purplish blue bruise on my thigh. In other news, March went by so fast. It was an athletic month. I run my first half-marathon in Greece, something I’d been working on throughout winter. (By the way, running a half-marathon was way easier that alpine skiing.) It took me 2 hours and 12.5 minutes, which was faster than what I was expecting. Since then, I’ve been enjoying running much more than when I was training, but I’ll talk about that on another training-related post.
While I was in Greece, I celebrated my brother’s birthday and visited Stavros Niarchos park in Athens. The weather was lovely and I had the best time. On my way back to Trondheim, we had the last winter days and then spring (or the Norwegian definition of spring) came. And now, it’s almost easter. Here’s what made me happy this past month.
– When I come across dog owners who look like their dogs
– Another episode of Criminal (!!!)
– Take the chair ski lift
– Go on a weekend ski trip in Sweden
– Finish my first half-marathon
– Run for fun, not for training
– When someone I like is happy
– A cup of coffee in the morning, preferably in bed
– That Jo Nesbø published a new Harry Hole novel
– Feel productive
ps. Photos from the weekend in Åre.