April has come and gone in a blink of my eyes. For most of the month I was in Greece, where the weather was beautiful and the food was plenty. During my stay, I run my first Color Run, but didn’t love it. Actually, I was expecting much more. I also was the photographer at another wedding. Maybe I should make portfolio one day. This experience was so unique, but very tiring.
In other news, I plan some changes on the blog. I’ll let you know soon, but exciting things are coming.
Here’s what made me happy in April.
– Be a wedding photographer for a day
– Fresh flowers in the house
– The process of getting back in shape and that I have enough time and energy to go to Yoga class again
– Find a new favorite scent
– That my hair is getting longer
– This theatrical play (Yorgos Chrysostomou is my crush <3)
– A summer haul, even though it’s still a bit chilly in Trondheim
– The way he makes me smile
Follow me on Instagram to get daily photos and updates. I’ll be back with more photos and surprises soon! Keep in touch!