June is Trondheim was a cold month. Then yesterday we woke up to some strangely warm weather, a beautiful sun that sets a bit before midnight and the clearest blue weather. Suddenly, I wasn’t envious of people in Greece anymore, of swimsuits and happy girls by the pool. Today I couldn’t resist the urge to move my office outdoors and work from a sunny patio, summer dress on, shoes off and iced latte on hand. Before I get back to work, I’ll leave you with my happy list. Here’s what made the cut this month…
– Sunny summer days
– When I edit the last photo from a trip (next one please?)
– Cats that puurrr and every norwegian forrest cat
– The silence of infinite spaces
– Plan a trip to a place I haven’t been to before
– When my favorite song is on the radio
– The moment I put hydrating cream on my face
– The smell of jasmine
– Show my city to people I love
– That KLM refunded me for the delay of my last flight with a generous amount that made the whole trip free (they may have the worst customer service, but at least I got my refund request through quickly and without any issues)
What’s in your happy list for June?
To be honest, I’ll have to add another two things in my list. These would be my birthday and my 5 year anniversary of moving to Trondheim. I’ve loved every moment of these past 5 years. I’ve evolved so much and I’m so thankful for that. This blog has been a companion, a place to share some thoughts, a way to share my photography journey, my travels, my life. I’ve met so many amazing people through the blog and it keeps blowing my mind how Internet brings people closer if you choose to use it this way. I wanted to thank you for reading this blog my doing a giveaway on my Instagram account so head over there for the rest. I hope you have an amazing day.
For more, follow me on Instagram.
ps. Last month I finished a 30-day lipstick challenge. I own exactly 30 lipsticks, which is crazy excessive, but I love them all and can’t make myself declutter any of them. As Mary Kondo would say, they bring me joy. Here’s all 30 of them.