November has been one of the most productive and stressful months of 2017. To cope with the stress I found watercolors. I remembered all I knew about techniques and color theory and ended up making a watercolor calendar for 2018. You can download the files from my Etsy shop and print it at home, if you like. Or you can win them at a giveaway running on my Instagram, ending Friday December 1st.
In other news, in November I rediscovered my love for cooking and for bold eyeliner. There has been bread, cakes and a different dinner every night, and there was fancy eye make up every morning, to camouflage that I spent more than 12 hours a day in front of my computer screen, reading articles and writing my thesis. There has also been a lot of reading. This month I read “Testosterone Rex” by Cordelia Fine, “A little life” by Hanya Yanagihara and “Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine” by Gail Honeyman. There will be a short review of all the books I read in 2017 in early January, so stay tuned for that. Without further ado, here’s my November list.
– My new neighbor (who so kindly requested to be featured in this list)
– Bobby Brown’s gel eyeliner, along with a 210 MAC brush
– An empty page in my watercolor pad ready for me to fill with drawings
– Good hair days
– That I decided to stop using an alarm clock for the rest of the year
– Relax at the pool overlooking the fjord in the Trondheim
– Run in really cold days (go figure)
– That I lasted from end of August til the middle of November without a bus card
– Realize how many wonderful people I’ve met through this blog
– Stay on schedule and for once finish a task before the deadline
What were you November happy things?
ps. Did you take part in the giveaway? Click here!