View from 360
Another year is over, the fourth one I’m writing down a list of happy things. For the first time in my life, I decided to use a planner and I spent the last few days of the year setting up a bullet journal. I bought myself a red Moleskine and I couldn’t be happier. Just like painting, bullet journaling is a form of meditation for me, a great way to relax.
In other news, I came to Greece midway through December and I am so happy to be in Athens. I had a chance to meet Aris from Neanikon, Sonia from My country by the Greeks and Marianthi from Blur Pixels. I spent some time in the kitchen making the worst gingerbread cookies and more time with my family and friends. It has been a wonderful month. I hope the best for the new year and January.
Here’s what made me happy in December!
– Work from a coffee shop
– Fancy salads with goat cheese and white chocolate covered cookies
– Make important life decisions
– Personal training (just about time)
– Comfortable dresses
– Netflix (and other movie streaming services)
– Wear matching pairs of underwear (CK <3)
– Bars on the roofs of all the tall buildings in the center of Athens
– Hold the calendar I designed in my hands
I’ll be back tomorrow with my resolutions for 2018. How did December treat you?