I blinked my eyes and it’s February. I spent half the month in Greece and half in Norway. In Athens, I had the best eggs Benedict I’ve ever had, went hiking and visited some new (to me) places. It’s hard to keep up with a city that changes so fast. I also tried to get in as much cultural events as I could. I visited an interactive exposition about Van Gogh and a more traditional one about a Greek painted. So much inspiration. When I came back to Norway, things were the same as always, icy and cold. I went for the first ski day of the season and the weather was just perfect. Here are the 10 small happy things from my month.
– Binge watch Elementary on Netflix
– Try the homemade shampoo bars my colleague makes and have the best hair days
– Quick cardio workouts in the morning
– Splash through mud puddles with my wellies
– An emotional release in my yoga class
– Exchange gifts with Instagram friends I’ve never met (but I so want to)
In January, I tried bullet journaling for the first time and I love it. If you don’t know what that is, don’t worry. It’s a very simple concept. You buy a notebook and customize it to make a calendar. You can try different layouts and spreads to accomodate your needs and help you achieve your goals. A bullet journal can be anything you want it to be. There’s plenty inspiration in blogs and on Instagram to get you started. Here are some of my favorites:
Did I convince you? How was your month?